Convent of Mercy, Newry
History or description: Commissioned works for their Convent in Newry, Co. Down, from Earley and Company, Dublin in 1902.
Dates are usually the year a work was exhibited so may differ from date of production.
New entries have been made each time a work was exhibited due to a lack of evidence about the state, medium or edition shown.
Commissioned High Altar, 8 Stained Glass Windows, 2 fonts, and lead lights
Citing this record
'Convent of Mercy, Newry', Mapping the Practice and Profession of Sculpture in Britain and Ireland 1851-1951, University of Glasgow History of Art and HATII, online database 2011 [http://sculpture.gla.ac.uk/view/organization.php?id=msib3_1214401679, accessed 30 May 2016]